Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: Best Drive In Food Place

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    I like Robos+Snack Shack.
    Where is the Patio-- I've never heard of it?

  2. #32
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    Patio is in Pennington.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  3. #33
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Drive In Food Place

    ROBOS, but I love to eat at Sonic in Kingsport. They have the best strawberry cheesecake shakes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •